Author Topic: Character Status bug  (Read 3322 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Character Status bug
« Topic Start: July 03, 2015, 04:48:32 PM »
My character on EC got hit HARD by an assassin. On character page, his status is "dying". When i play the character it says he is seriously wounded. When i try to read messages, it says, in red letters, "This character is dead. You can read the news to learn about his last hours, but you can not do anything else. (You can bury him from the family screen.)"

I'm Still getting status notifications: "Wounds Unchanged   (10 hours, 32 minutes ago)
The healers have kept your condition stable, but haven't been able to make any improvements yet.
Your wounds are critical, and you spend most of your time unconscious."

I suppose i will recover, but these conflicting messages are confusing.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Character Status bug
« Reply #1: July 04, 2015, 05:13:16 PM »
It's a little better now. I'm in critical condition. The game is no longer telling me that I'm dead.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: July 06, 2015, 09:00:37 PM »
Thanks for catching these; I think I've got them fixed now (fixes will go live soon).
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: July 07, 2015, 07:04:49 AM »
Misty from Sandalak realm was Critically Wounded status since 2 days ago. I suppose almost same case? :D

Here's messages for feedback.

=====
Wounds Healing   (2 days ago)
The healers say your condition is improving.
Your wounds are critical, and you spend most of your time unconscious. You get occasional flashes of what the healers are doing: enough to know, when you're lucid enough to think straight at all, that your chances aren't good this time.

=====
Wounds Unchanged   (1 day, 12 hours ago)
The healers have kept your condition stable, but haven't been able to make any improvements yet.
Your wounds are critical, and you spend most of your time unconscious. You get occasional flashes of what the healers are doing: enough to know, when you're lucid enough to think straight at all, that your chances aren't good this time.

=====
Wounds Unchanged   (1 day, 12 hours ago)

=====
Wounds Unchanged   (1 day ago)

=====
Wounds Unchanged   (12 hours, 49 minutes ago)

=====
Wounds Healing   (46 minutes ago)
The healers say your condition is improving.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Zakilevo

« Reply #4: July 07, 2015, 08:53:42 AM »
Can;t check messages when you are lightly wounded. It directs you to a blank screen.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: July 07, 2015, 01:16:27 PM »
Misty from Sandalak realm was Critically Wounded status since 2 days ago. I suppose almost same case? :D

That looks like it's working as intended, though you've been a bit unlucky in your healing.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: July 07, 2015, 01:16:47 PM »
Can;t check messages when you are lightly wounded. It directs you to a blank screen.

Whoops; I'll have to look into that. I might have broken it when fixing the "dying" one.

Update: Lapallanch, can you verify this for me, please? I'm unable to reproduce the bug.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:39:11 PM by Anaris »
Timothy Collett

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: July 08, 2015, 03:07:49 AM »
That looks like it's working as intended, though you've been a bit unlucky in your healing.
Thank you for your confirmation. Now she is on serious wound status, I think she recovering a little :P

P/S: Make me think of a nice RolePlay about my character critical wound.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: July 15, 2015, 02:20:09 AM »
I am wondering. Misty status is still Recovering for I think quite a few days(SI has 2 turns changes a day) already. Is that intended(she unlucky in recovery but she can travel, recruit, gain hour like normal status?) or a bug from the wound bug fix? ???