Author Topic: Adventurer Hour Display Bug  (Read 1833 times)

mercury

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Adventurer Hour Display Bug
« Topic Start: July 04, 2015, 10:38:32 PM »
Hello,

When playing as an adventurer any action that takes up hours and causes fatigue doesn't properly update the numbers in the bottom right. This means when questing, you always have to guess how many hours/fatigue you have left based on what you think the last action caused. Or open another browser window to refresh and see what the numbers are.

It seems like it wouldn't be to difficult to have the new hours/fatigue numbers before the page renders.

Anyone else have this issue or just me?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer Hour Display Bug
« Reply #1: July 05, 2015, 12:26:35 AM »
This is a known issue, that we just haven't had time to fix yet.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

VHSF

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer Hour Display Bug
« Reply #2: July 27, 2015, 08:43:42 PM »
I know this is not a bug, but I wonder why things happen on some points of the adventurer when we talk about hours:

First of all, when you train on the Academy, the hours TRAINNING do not fatigue them;

But when you just HIRE A CART to walk you on the road - they carry you on the shoulders, sit on a confortable place - you get some tired hours.

I always asl why things like this happen.