Author Topic: <FEEDBACK> Citizen Militia is too POWERFUL!  (Read 8702 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
As someone who is General fighting against Peasants for many times in many battles by now. I think this Peasants Militia is still way too powerful. Here's my feedback, excuse my emotional outburst in some of them as it is frustrating to keep figure out ways to beat them every time new changes coming up. Oh well, this is testing island...

Even if we kill those Peasants, I recall someone told me that Birth Rate on this South Island will repopulate the region quickly. In this way, we will be going war for many years and with no result. Is that what we all want? War for eternity or till some of us grown bored and paused? It is demoralizing to keep attacking Peasants and have many dead Heroes. Not to mention I saw Citizen Militia in one of the scouted region of Taselak, and yet they can call Citizen Militia in Taselak city. Is that intended behavior? I thought if they already raised Citizen Militia, they should not be allowed to raise another one. Or is it because the latest Citizen Militia changes, so that earlier Citizen Militia is unaccounted for.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)