Author Topic: Returning Player  (Read 8734 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Returning Player
« Topic Start: July 09, 2015, 05:42:25 AM »
EC is definitely perking back up. The potential break up of Sirion really opens up a lot of possibilities. (They've already had two secessions.) And several realms are now putting themselves on the line to support/encourage the formation of more/smaller realms. Could be lots of fun, with a couple wars already in progress.

Tried EC couple of times over the years and found it difficult to get into, but this sounds encouraging.

There is some war on AT, but I'm not convinced it will ever go anywhere. They're screwed up federated diplomacy bull!@#$, and everyone still too scared to take a stand. Caergoth and Suville are so far the only ones with the balls to try and do something. (Even if the Caergothians did wuss out and bring Tara with them. ;) ) Tara and Strombran are still *federated* to each other, while trying to figure out ways to attack each other ... ::)

*sigh* After the cluster!@#$ for me that was (trying to) running the Northern Alliance I don't want to touch Atamara with a ten foot pole. Some things never change.

How's Dwilight these days? Most fun I ever had in BM was on Dwilight.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)