Author Topic: Returning Player  (Read 8740 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Returning Player
« Topic Start: July 09, 2015, 06:07:24 AM »
Dwilight: I don't know what the situation was like when you left so I will give a somewhat full explanation.

All the western realms are dead as a monster invasion (not like BT) took over the western half of Dwilight to up density. Madina has recently been reborn sort of. There was a war of all of Dwilight except Swordfell and Luria vs Luria. Its been a but of stalemate but they made heavy advances against Fissoa which resulted in them surrendering. Fissoa city was forced to secede becoming Fissoa while the old Fissoa has been converted to Madina.

Astrum, D'hara, and Morek are still at war with Luria still. Morek has had 3 secessions and is now a fraction of the size. Astrum has been attempting to reclaim some of the rogue lands, including its southern island it held in the past.

Corsanctum died when the monster invasion happened as Asylon invaded and Astrum took over both realms.

As well, SA has crumbled. I think when I left it only had 40 members. It is being replaced by Ecclesial Sanguisastroism, a spinoff that believed SA was being corrupted. Enshrines Malus and Pierre I believe as prophets as well as interprets past texts a bit different with an emphasis on balance such that both peace and war have their own time and does not discourage war among faithful like SA did.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton