Author Topic: Are Things Actually Happening?  (Read 8337 times)

Ossan

• Noble Lord
  • RIP Barca, Taselak, Cagil
    • View Profile
Re: Are Things Actually Happening?
« Topic Start: August 03, 2015, 05:47:52 PM »
If that's what you feel my campaign was, then you failed at reading comprehension. If you read my character's arguments for cutting ties and getting into a war, it was clearly stated that he believed the realm was dying slowly of stagnation and the realm was growing soft from its continued reliance on others. It was entirely about ensuring CE remained strong in and of itself.
I honestly don't even know who your character was (which happens to me a lot, I have a hard time keeping track). I just recall one guy who ran on a similar platform and then after he got elected he got into a fight with former leaders and other high up members of CE and it just got weird and oddly aggressive and inappropriate for a noble. I don't know if that was you or not, and it's been far too long ago for me to read the messages again.

I don't think the other people who ran on the platform of IC: I'm running for PM! (OOC: Let's shake things up despite not really having an IC reason) weren't elected. They weren't necessarily wrong, just didn't give a strong enough reason for other people to go along with it.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 05:49:29 PM by Ossan »
Taselak is Best-elak.

Xavax, to be taken all day erry' day.