Author Topic: Roleplay and prestige question  (Read 3446 times)

kmaeveb

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Roleplay and prestige question
« Topic Start: August 24, 2019, 09:46:22 PM »
Hello everyone! My name is Kat and I just created a character today. I've watched the tutorial videos and I'm reading through the wiki to get a better idea of where I should start. As far as roleplay goes, is it better to start with an in-game post or through the forum? I joined Dwilight because I enjoy text RP and I wanted a more serious setting. Any advice would be great! My other question is in regards to gaining prestige. How should one go about doing so? Thank you!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 10:19:51 PM by kmaeveb »

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Roleplay and prestige question
« Reply #1: August 24, 2019, 10:23:05 PM »
In game. Forum is just for storing RPs. Not many people come visit Forum these days due to discord.

Some people like to store their RPs on Wiki.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Roleplay and prestige question
« Reply #2: August 24, 2019, 11:16:21 PM »
My other question is in regards to gaining prestige. How should one go about doing so? Thank you!

The fastest, surest way to gain prestige is through battle. However, depending on the realm you've joined, that may be intermittent at this time.

You can gain prestige through several kinds of actions that aid the realm and its regions (police work, civil work, surveying the administration); however, some of those are locked to you for at least a couple of weeks (largely to prevent realms forcing new players to stay home and do these more menial tasks, rather than being allowed to go to war right away).
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan