Author Topic: lightning bolts plox  (Read 45319 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: lightning bolts plox
« Reply #15: August 21, 2015, 05:42:22 AM »
Of course there are Tara and Strombran who are beyond despicable trying to have their cake and eat it too. This cowardly behaviour is worse than Talerium's and ML's make-believe war because it will eventually stiffle the only legit conflict on the continent and we'll be back to status quo.
Yeah, that really bothers my character. He's never been happy with the behavior of either of those two, in regards to the war. Tara is using their federation as carte blanche to do whatever the hell they want, knowing that no one dares step out of line. And Strombran is too scared to step out of line, because they know what will happen.
No idea what makes Indirik so optimistic.
I'm not so much optimistic as not so pessimistic. The situation on AT right now is nowhere near as bad as it was on EC back in... 2007(?) when Tom bolted about a half dozen rulers for conspired to keep the island from going back to war. There is a war going on, and it's serious for Suville and Caergoth, though it's a fake one for Strombran and Tara. I thought that there was still war in the north between ML and Talerium, with Rieleston trying to placate both sides, or something. TBH, I just didn't really care enough to figure it out. Not in my backyard, and all that.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.