Author Topic: The Empire  (Read 36215 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Empire
« Reply #30: October 01, 2015, 01:51:47 AM »
i wondered when the crying would start. didnt have to wait long, i guess.

it was noticeably absent when cathay was outnumbered three to one, had no relevant allies and no food.

maybe thats why weve been winning anyway.

buck up guys, every time arcaea enters a war someone starts crying that fei is dead. yet it keeps going and i would posit is more interesting now than it has been in a while. figure something out.

@indirik ruler doesnt vacate as easily as other council positions (maybe depending on govt type, cant speak for republics) so taylin is still queen.

lol, someone's a moron. Cathay isn't outnumbered by nearly that much, and what it does face is hardly as coordinated as they are, being three small realms trying to work together. You'd have a point if it were a 1vs1 with the one realm being smaller than the other, or even a 1vs3 where all realms are equal in size. But that's not the case. All of the realms facing Cathay are smaller, and have to coordinate their actions with one another besides the coordination needed for their own armies.

Besides which, Arcaea doesn't even have the balls to declare on any of the other realms, they're content to kill off the newest realm. So pretty much what's going to happen is the nobles that were in that third realm will go to the other two realms, concentrate the forces of the realms allied against Cathay more, and provide an even larger enemy for Cathay. So Arcaea is pretty much screwing Cathay over.