Author Topic: The Empire  (Read 35800 times)

Qyasogk

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Empire
« Reply #60: October 06, 2015, 12:22:24 AM »
The only person who's being toxic (and an ass) is GundamMerc.

But you've been an idiot from the start Qyasogk, and can't see anything for what it is.

Thanks buddy. Keep up your fine tradition of insulting your fellow players.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: October 06, 2015, 08:50:41 AM »
Jonn never offered to spy on cathay.

Not surprised about Bofeng.

Pretty sure no one ever besieged Colasan while GDD had it. At least not intentionally. Cathay sure didnt.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: October 06, 2015, 08:51:52 AM »
Also I dont consider this thread toxic just spirited disagreement. I certainly dont feel offended or desire to offend anyone.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: October 09, 2015, 03:21:27 AM »
Jonn never offered to spy on cathay.
Must have been someone else,. Maybe more n's, like Jonnnor Johnnnny or something. Remember anyone like that? Not that it matters...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: October 09, 2015, 04:31:12 AM »
There was a rather long-time Johnnny character around, I vaguely recall.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: October 09, 2015, 07:02:50 AM »
hi vita <3

im actually more inclined to believe that you just misinterpreted jonn's intent, as taylins letters and your posts here indicate. i/jonn never tried to play the grand manipulator, never had any ulterior motives, and never offered to spy on cathay. jonn was simply in cathay to try to convince bofeng to make peace because at that point sorraine looked done and coralynth was going to be next.

corresponding with taylin was like talking to a crazy person with delusions of persecution. whole lot of wild and inaccurate assumptions and insults.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66: October 09, 2015, 03:22:50 PM »
Yeah, talking to people from other realms you haven't had a long history with can be like that. People's individual experiences are so different, you wonder if your even talking about the fame thing sometimes.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #67: October 09, 2015, 09:08:49 PM »
agreed.

Faulcon_deLacy

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #68: October 24, 2015, 02:51:47 PM »
Good job ruining it whoever was involved in electing the ruler of Arcaea. Far East is dead now.

I haven't read this thread in a while so I'm a little behind on what people are saying but.... seriously?  My 90 year old character who has been in Arcaea since she was 17, has been a ruler and duchess among other things was supposed to vote for a guy who was going to transform Arcaea from the most powerful realm on the island into a single stronghold afterthought?  How does that even begin to make any kind of IC sense at all?  Dentara was ruler when Arcaea was only Remton and Saex, there is no way in hell she was going to vote for someone who would bring that back and worse.