Author Topic: The Island Lives!  (Read 5122 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Lives!
« Topic Start: September 14, 2015, 11:13:38 AM »
Well you know... Nivemus and Sirion both have more than 2 cities... More room for more realm possibly? >:D
Hmmm, let see. Nivemus has very few nobles, if they secede, well there is a new small small realm. And likely small army as well.
I think you just reply yourself earlier why Nivemus is unlikely to secede in this near future. See below.

Like Sirion. There is a possibility that Nivemus could secede sometime ago due to some internal stuff. How many peaceful secession can we see so far on EI? Besides Nivemus from Sirion.

The game is about having more nobles even more so than before. Even having 5 more nobles can change the size of your army significantly these days.

They won't, the Lords were very clear about that.
Then is it lucky they select your character as Duke to help them secede? :P

There is 1 new update, see below. It is known across all realms, so no harm in putting this up. If I wrong, please remove.

Sirion has retaken Osslamar back from Duchies of Southern Sirion(DSS, can I call it that for short?). For your information, Osslamar is a region located in far north of Sirion and was taken by DSS through some back door strategy called "you pay me I give you". As of today DSS has only one city left, its capital Oligarch city. Will it stand the test of Sirion mighty armies? Will DSS employ more strategies that we never known is possible? Stay tuned and find out 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)