Author Topic: Considering Return - State of the Game  (Read 8766 times)

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Considering Return - State of the Game
« Topic Start: September 15, 2015, 01:31:20 PM »
Welcome back! Well, almost, at least.

As said, player density hasn't increased. Some continents were partly covered with ice (or, like, the entire western part of Dwilight is now rogue and practically impassable), but those of us who stick around keep things going.

I'm not privy to Atamara as I have avoided that continent in a long time. The things I hear are indeed about perpetual peace, although I do recall that there was some war up in the northeast. That might be over now, though.

East Continent has some war going. Primarily in the southern half, as all realms there are at war except for Perleone. Sirion is battling some broken off duchy, which they have driven towards Oligarch city, but as I understand it Sirion is being royally slow at finishing that war. Or perhaps Duchies of Souther Sirion (the brakeaway realm) is skilled at one-city survival!

Beluaterra's war has dimmed. Thalmarkin, Ar Agyr and Old Grehk are still fighting Nothoi (and possibly one of their allies if they show up). I'm inclined to believe the tipping point in that war has already been passed, though. I would still say you should go to Beluaterra, but that's mostly because I am biased in favor of Beluaterra at any given time.

Dwilight saw a long war in which Luria Nova fought against everyone except Swordfell, however that war has also tipped over in favor of Luria Nova. Fissoa has been split into two realms. Morek was chopped up in a hilarious fashion from the inside. D'Hara, Swordfell and Luria Nova now retain their "pre-glacier" borders more or less. Astrum is still a powerhouse, but has somewhat relocated to where Corsanctum used to be. The war is not over, but it might be more interesting to join one of the Morekian offspring if you don't fancy travelling long distances to fight one or two battles.

The South Island is also known as the War Island. It's fun, it's active, it has plenty of battles. If you decide to join the game again, you surely need to play on the War Island as well.

Ardet nec consumitur.