Author Topic: Island maps available on front page/storing map histories  (Read 1978 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Something that I think would help people get an idea about this game before they play it is to have a link to the dynamic maps for all the islands on the front page. One of the bigger draws for me to Battlemaster was the idea of maps that changed over time, something that intrigues me because of my interest in military and political history.

Perhaps as a seperate feature request I would like to have the ability to go back to certain dates and see what the map looked like then. I've had a lot of fun occasionally talking to my friends and being able to go in detail about how a certain part of the map or a certain realm came to be in the shape it was.

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Interesting idea.

You may want to post it under the 'Future request' domain:

BattleMaster Forum » BattleMaster » Development » Feature Requests

Be sure to read the 'How to..' first, to give your Future request the correct lay out & info.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Dynamic maps now have a link and are accessible from the front page, for non-players.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
those cool map-over-time videos should totally be available as well
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
I plan on releasing some videos of map histories since the last videos.