Author Topic: Region leaving realm  (Read 1456 times)

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Region leaving realm
« Topic Start: October 13, 2015, 11:46:53 PM »
Not sure this was posted anywhere else already.

Region Leaves Realm   (1 hour, 42 minutes ago)
message to all nobles of Vix Tiramora
Ares Flame has changed the allegiance of Montauban to the duchy of the Golden City, a part of the realm of Perdan. He and his knights and their units have left your realm.
[protest options]

1. I was quite sure there used to be a list of nobles actually leaving the realm..in a seperate message saying 'Nobles leaving the realm' Montauban had 2 knights and nowhere did we get a realm wide message saying who actually left the realm with Ares.

2. The protest options. I read it somewhere else on here that the protest system was supposed to be expanded or work in a different way or something. But it actually serves no purpose that we have the option to protest here,.. since you can only protest council members. I would need to reference to another topic (which I would need to look up) where it was suggested to actually expand the protest functionality, or just remove the options on various messages.

Thoughts and ideas?
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Region leaving realm
« Reply #1: October 13, 2015, 11:53:06 PM »
There should be a list. Its lack is either an oversight or a bug.

Protest options on this are particularly silly, because what are you supposed to do? Say, "Hey, guy who just left my realm, I think it sucks that you just left my realm, so I'm going to lodge an official protest with the realm you're no longer a part of"?

...Yeah, that's not gonna work real well.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Region leaving realm
« Reply #2: October 14, 2015, 04:24:16 AM »
There is a message when a region joins your realm.

Region Joins Realm   (3 days, 19 hours ago)
message to all nobles of Caelum
Dirken Hemmings has changed the allegiance of Junohep to the duchy of the Desert Stronghold, a part of your realm. The region used to be a part of Nothoi.
Together with the lord, the following knights joined your realm: .

During secession, it is listed:

Regions leaving the realm: Chasnoff, Matakonis, Wayburg

Nobles leaving the realm: Johannes, Masil, Johannes, Sethan, Geirr

Not sure what it looks like when a region leaves your realm. Anybody in Nothoi that can tell us what happened when Junohep defected about a week ago?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.