Author Topic: Famous Old Characters  (Read 93615 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Famous Old Characters
« Reply #45: October 31, 2015, 12:43:21 PM »
That's not quite what happened.

Sulliven threatened to report another player to the Titans (IIRC, it was something along the lines of a, "This way you're disagreeing with me, it seems suspicious. You wouldn't want me to report you to the Titans, would you?", only much less clear due to poor English). When the Titans gave him a private reprimand for this, he blew his top in a serious way. He was ranting about how his reputation had been utterly destroyed, and that unless they took it back, there was no way he could ever continue to play, because his reputation was everything.

Naturally, the Titans didn't take it back, so he, and the rest of the Lions, ragequit.

A few years later, he and some of the others did actually resurface, in the south of the EC. At that point, our multi-cheater detection tools lit up like Christmas lights on them, and we locked them almost immediately. They never even made the customary, "Hey, I'm—I mean we're—not a multi!" complaint, and I haven't heard anything about them since.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan