Author Topic: Famous Old Characters  (Read 92545 times)

Hinamoto

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Famous Old Characters
« Reply #45: October 31, 2015, 02:53:57 PM »
Sulliven sounds familiar... Refresh my memory. Please.

Sulliven was Duke of Oligarch if i recall correctly and creator of the KDF Lions. Basically... he was "the man" responsible for Fontans military success. I 'd created the Red Dragons to counter the Lions but couldnt really test myself against him because as soon as the RD was created the whole Locking/Cheating/Whatever happened. Murat Kalkandelen (Sulliven's right hand) took over the military by the time Ryu was General and even when he was good he wasnt nearly as good as Sulliven. Elberan Carnes (Another old character) created the Manticores after the Lions been disbanded, a pure cavalry army, achieving some victories, but was no match for a incredibly balanced and heavily coordinated Red Dragons.

Bad english, cheater or not, or whatever, he was a tough smart rival.

PS: The whole cheating/locking, was roleplayed as Jon Paul Ogren (another old char) husband of Katrina uncovering Sulliven's deeds and later was found assassinated by Moira Dubhaine (another oldie) in revenge for the disappearance of former Lion master.

PS2: Fun to recall those times. Best time i had in Battlemaster. Amazing roleplays, great in-game motives, plots, spys, massive strategy and most important, way more players.
“A leader leads by example, not by force” .- Sun Tzu