Author Topic: Famous Old Characters  (Read 93795 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Famous Old Characters
« Reply #75: November 16, 2015, 10:29:57 AM »
Hamilton arrived at just the right time :) Fontan was really two distinct realms by that point: one based in the military council and run as a dictatorship, the other the democratic establishment. Neither ever quite had the support needed to purge the other and some like Basilius straddled the two groups.

The military party kept getting Duncan elected judge only for him to get captured in battle and have Moira take over for a few days, but then being a hardcore supporter of democracy she'd step down for elections and he'd be back in office again. Then a couple of times she was elected only for his supporters to protest her out of office. Her decision in Armstrong vs. Fontan particularly annoyed the hell out of them as Jon Paul was the new golden boy and being 'fined' (which Moira had to pay herself because he was General at the time) kicked up a real furore.

It seemed only appropriate when he tried to implicate the Grand Masters of the Lions in his assassination that Moira step forward with a dodgy dossier (well, several dodgy crates of dossiers) and claim responsibility in Three Musketeers fashion :)

These days I don't have the time for all that letter writing or for regular RPs so instead I content myself with ticking off weird achievements in the Colonies where the pace of play is considerably slower.
Ah Jon Paul. Bring me back some old memories. My character Brock was in fact participated as adventurer in service of its Fontan liege lord to kill Jon Paul evil souls, monsters and undead alikes, in a very long Roleplays of many different characters at that time. We had much fun doing RPs. Imagine this, I think my character Brock the adventurer was the very first adventurer to be discussed in Fontan council too. His name came out due to his breaking many nobles Unique Items, he was arrested by own Fontan realm, beaten when he was caught by nobles in the regions. He could be executed but luckily the Fontan Ruler helped him much. He would later go on to become Fontan Banker when he got enough Recommendation letters to be ennobled(if there is such a word).
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)