Author Topic: Famous Old Characters  (Read 93857 times)

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Famous Old Characters
« Reply #75: November 17, 2015, 12:53:44 PM »
Ah Jon Paul. Bring me back some old memories. My character Brock was in fact participated as adventurer in service of its Fontan liege lord to kill Jon Paul evil souls, monsters and undead alikes, in a very long Roleplays of many different characters at that time. We had much fun doing RPs. Imagine this, I think my character Brock the adventurer was the very first adventurer to be discussed in Fontan council too. His name came out due to his breaking many nobles Unique Items, he was arrested by own Fontan realm, beaten when he was caught by nobles in the regions. He could be executed but luckily the Fontan Ruler helped him much. He would later go on to become Fontan Banker when he got enough Recommendation letters to be ennobled(if there is such a word).

That was an incredibly chaotic period. Aside from the ongoing war there was also deep religious division with Duke Richard bringing the Church of Ibladesh to Krimml and Jon Paul becoming its most prominent convert. Both Moira and Brigdha were deepy opposed to CoI getting a foothold in Fontan because of its theocratic world-view - much as Rhidhana would later oppose Westmoor because of King Jor's leadership of the Church of Humanity.

The final years of Fontan with Basilius as Chancellor, Brock as Banker and Rhidhana as Minister of Defence were pretty tough going but also a lot of fun. Relations with Sirion were slowly thawing after the creation of Nivemus and a succession of borders wars with Westmoor went our way despite our weaker position. If it hadn't been for the Auvrandil clan moving in and making the realm unplayable I think we could have turned the situation around.