Author Topic: Dear Atamara...  (Read 50800 times)

johnny Hammarberg

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Atamara...
« Reply #15: October 26, 2015, 07:47:09 PM »
You have to excuse me, I was under the beleif that I had been gone from this game for a few years but by the sound of it cant be more then a day or two  ???

These alliances with strong unbreakable bonds have always been around and most of them have been broken, all you need to do is to look at the history of Atamara and discover that some are gone forever and some have been reforged.

One reason alliances are hard to break is due to honor or as I used to say "My word is enough no need to get it in writing", going back on your word and stab an ally will stain your family name for a long long time and whatever trust a ruler or realm have gained may be lost for ever. The history have showed us that if you are patient a dagger will be planted in someones back or one or more rulers will make a misstake that will change the diplomatic map.

The name may be BATTLEMASTER but we all want peace at our border and a safe realm...unless we can take our neighbour down without to much fuzz and gain a region or two. Maybe there should be sever punishments to realms that are in peace for two long (been tried) or a boost to realms that can maintain the status of war to one or more realms ?

I do not know a good solution to this dilemma but I have learned that patience is a good virtue to have while on Atamara.
In war, truth is the first casualty.  ~Aeschylus