Author Topic: Dear Atamara...  (Read 50889 times)

Eirikr

Re: Dear Atamara...
« Reply #60: October 30, 2015, 10:10:00 PM »
I won't pretend to have finally read all that OOC chatter, but I think the only one that was mostly borne of it was Shadowhaven. Ivore (the character) I think has wanted to do it for some time, so someone suggesting it OOC was all the player needed to just say "OK, now's the time".

Everything else, to my knowledge, has been fairly natural responses to the situation (Tara and Strombran have been belligerent to eachother for a while)... OOC might have made people brave enough to take the action that probably would have already happened in a real-world situation. Really, the only bit that doesn't sit well with me is allying with Suville. Everything pointed to them getting steamrolled now that it was an option. I mean, I guess the League was the real problem preventing them from solving their own problems, but...

The Talerium-Rieleston turnaround, however, was 100% IC as far as I'm concerned. Talerium wanted better access to Minas Leon for later, without worrying about Rieleston. *shrug* We're simple like that.