Author Topic: Character limit changes  (Read 58234 times)

daviceroy

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Character limit changes
« Topic Start: October 28, 2015, 05:47:10 PM »
When I played on Dwilight as a noble, I often got no responses to mails.  I now have just an adventurer and I still often get no responses to mails.  From my perspective this hasn't changed.  Perhaps since the character is an adventurer, that may be why as well.  So, if it's helped on the noble side, then that's a great improvement.  Dwilight was miserable in my experience.  It was stale and didn't welcome any changes to it.

Do you dedicate he same amount of time and planning for both of your characters when they share a continent or do you have a primary and a support character?

My two characters on AT are Susan (CE) and Cymore (Strombran).  They each have their own goals and objectives.  Susan is a diplomat and Cymore is a Hero/Warrior.  I dedicate a bit of time and planning for each of them to achieve their objectives.  Neither are just a support character.  Their objectives have clashed at times, but mostly they do not even interact any more.

I can appreciate the fact that some may not be able to handle 2 characters on the same island.  It takes a bit of dedication and perhaps should be a reward for more active players?  I dedicate a good amount of time to BM partly because I like the style we have here and some of the fun I've had here.  I can remember a time when there was enough people here that 2 characters on an island wouldn't even be something that bothered people.  Heck, I didn't even know about a number of them until recently.

Vita, that was another concern of mine regarding the penalties of immigrating.  When will this be live?  We will have to start figuring out what to do next.  I don't like the change right now, but just because I don't like something doesn't mean I couldn't be won over.