Author Topic: Character limit changes  (Read 58514 times)

Sovari

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Character limit changes
« Reply #60: October 31, 2015, 12:15:05 AM »
There may be a problem, but to thermonuke players who are trying to keep up the lore of an island they like by making their realms unsustainable due to a lack of people willing to do important roles.... For instance, FEI, Arcaea, had nobody wanting to be the banker for I believe 3 weeks. At that point we had to break the IC law and make my secondary character the banker of the realm. The primary character being the realm's ruler and effectively I now have 2 positions in the government which is against the law of Arcaea. As a result we've decided to ease up on the law because game mechanics were proving a challenge when RP was fine.

And now my plan to try and overturn the established order by having the secondary character recreate the Church of Ibladesh to cause some religious strife and war with the Sartanists already around in the Far East is in danger because I doubt I can have the Church up and running before the secondary character is forced off of the island and I have to make her a NPC support character again like when she was a page... this time she'll just become a private priest for her I suppose... *sighs*