Author Topic: Character limit changes  (Read 58522 times)

daviceroy

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Character limit changes
« Reply #60: October 31, 2015, 08:38:51 AM »
Personally, I think AT is getting more interesting.  Some may not like it like I don't like Dwilight.  But really, that's a personal choice.

The argument that having 2 characters leads to a "primary" and a "support" character.  If that's true, then that's true across the board.  Someone who can't play 2 characters on a single island isn't likely to suddently be able to play 2 characters across the game.  Part of what BM's charm is the ability to take on several characters and the challenge of playing the different ones.

Otherwise, you just have copies of the same island over and over again.  Instead, I have multiple characters interacting with different groups.  Some people that one character may be aligned with on one islnd I may be against on another or not even know them at all.  That's the BM charm.  If we remove this, we should do the next "logical" step and just make everyone have one character.  Yes, it would remove everything that made BM special, but if that's the goal, let's do it.