Author Topic: Interesting characters on EC  (Read 6503 times)

Zakilevo

Interesting characters on EC
« Topic Start: November 06, 2015, 11:30:47 PM »
Which characters are some of the most interesting characters on EC at the moment?

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting characters on EC
« Reply #1: November 07, 2015, 01:44:37 AM »
Mine, of course. ;)

Actually, I don't interact with too many people outside my realm other than the other rulers. Really hard to gauge. Odoaker of Perdan, though he's been pretty quiet lately. I haven't interacted much with the ruler of Caligus yet. And I don't even know who rules OI or Perleone.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chamberlain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: November 07, 2015, 02:00:56 AM »
I would have said Garin, he is one of the most consistent characters that you cannot wholly rely on, which I think is a good sense of the uneasy.  Also like the game style of Jeroen Ardorson Nifillesca probably badly mis-spelled. He seems to have a lot about him.

Brigdha Dubhaine again probably badly spelled is an amazingly faceted character and I can honestly say I have very little to do with her, though I love when our characters rarely cross paths.

Perleone is still under Cassandra Foxglove I believe and it is Malius Songslayer in OI.

I used to like Epoch Shadowbane... but he died

Guess it depends on what you consider interesting.

Antiades always puts an interesting slant or character quirk into his characters. 

Daniel Risk at his most belligerent is a rulers nightmare... love him lol.

Not exhaustive but a start... people need to start using names I can spell easily.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 04:22:36 AM by Chamberlain »

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: November 07, 2015, 10:11:58 AM »
Daniel, Catherine, Garas, Malius, Dubhaine family either characters, Zadek, Ecthelion, Garin, Jeroen, Cassandra, Lapallanch.

Daniel. Well, as Chamberlain states, he can be helpful and sometimes his actions a bit strange and go against the norm. A colorful character as he not afraid to speak his mind, something other characters especially those who deal with him, like or dislike about him.

Catherine. Well, before and after her wedding, she is one of the influential noble. It came as a shock to most Nivemus nobles, and even Sirion to find her joining her husband realm.

Garas. Well. Previous Sirion General who led their armies during the last big northern alliance war against Perdan and Westmoor. And then this Duchies of Southern Sirion secession, of which he was brave enough to hold on Oligarch city on his own.

Malius. Emperor of Obsidian Islands at the moment. Dubhaine. Brigdha, Aednath, to name a few of this family. Zadek, a former Fontan realm Ruler who now joined Sirion. Do not know how Sirion able to absorb former Fontan nobles into its ranks. Some of Brock good interactions have been have with all of these characters.

Cassandra. Current Perleone Ruler. One of the southern realms, during ice age. Lead her realm throughout the war against Perdan and she still its Ruler till today.

Lapallanch. Well, all the characters from this family. One way or another this family characters can find a place to stay on. One of this family character somehow managed to join Westmoor realm from Sirion, both this 2 realms are enemies of each other. His quirkness confounded people alike at time, one family character even managed to climb up to Perdan Rulership and then Vix Rulership. And even now as we talk here on forum, his character finds a way to join Garas realm to battle against the might of Sirion behemoth.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: November 07, 2015, 04:18:00 PM »
To add to this list, I would put Durion on it as well.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: November 09, 2015, 02:10:46 AM »
To add to this list, I would put Durion on it as well.
Could have put Erik on it. But at this moment, Durion will do just nice :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Chamberlain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: November 09, 2015, 05:54:54 AM »
Kallimira Elvinfir ran Perleone through the bulk of the last wars, Cassandra Foxglove was General and then comparatively recently leader as best I recall.

Are Durion/Erik still playing on EC

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: November 09, 2015, 10:35:46 AM »
Kallimira Elvinfir ran Perleone through the bulk of the last wars, Cassandra Foxglove was General and then comparatively recently leader as best I recall.

Are Durion/Erik still playing on EC

Erik is paused, but Durion is still listed as Duke so he should still be playing (although his char on Dwilight autopaused).

Fuor Family

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: November 10, 2015, 04:46:03 PM »
Kallimira may have been ruler of Perleone in title during the war against Perdan, but that family is (and was) more inactive than not. Cassandra's been leading for quite some time.

Moto_o

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: November 18, 2015, 05:05:35 PM »
How many nobles are in Perdan Jr? Last I was there it was less than 10.

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: November 23, 2015, 03:24:54 AM »
Don't worry Perdan will get much more interesting, soon enough!
 ::) ;D ;) 8)
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Zakilevo

« Reply #11: November 23, 2015, 08:48:01 AM »
Don't worry Perdan will get much more interesting, soon enough!
 ::) ;D ;) 8)

Vix will become more interesting too very soon.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: November 23, 2015, 11:49:29 AM »

Oligarch has been interesting since its inception  8)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: November 24, 2015, 04:09:17 AM »
How many nobles are in Perdan Jr? Last I was there it was less than 10.
Not very sure. But they having trouble lately with region going rogue and just retook it.

Vix supposed to be dead by now. My character has my grand design on it, or what left of it 8)

Oligarch has been interesting since its inception  8)
Beside Garas and Catherine in Oligarch realm, which interesting character is there now?

Moto_o

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: November 24, 2015, 05:44:57 AM »
The orcs are back to fight the elves? When did this happen!