Author Topic: Priest Claiming Rogue Region?  (Read 8378 times)

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
Re: Priest Claiming Rogue Region?
« Topic Start: November 17, 2015, 02:56:29 AM »
Sorry for the late reply, I can't seem to reply from home, kept getting error messages.

As it has been awhile since my last character became a priest, I recalled what my priestess character did back then sometime ago. Hopefully it not changed that much since then.

My priestess character went and preached to the rogue region.

1) Gain majority followers in the region.
2) Calm the population.
3) Laud the realm. Obviously having the rogue region people hateful to your realm will not work for RTO. If people are hateful, the less chance they will join your realm.
4) No monsters and undead around or any armed troops.

Ketchum,

Did you manage to get the region to join you and became it's regional lord?

I'm trying that but asking around if there's other option. Technically, I believe it is like a random event (which doesn't entirely meant as an priest thing) where they would come out of rogue status and decided to join a realm, I saw it a couple of times. It is a long-shot but I just wanted to see if others have tried it with success.

I'm 95% certain that those options just aren't available for rogue regions. Pretty sure they used to be in the past, but priests where then abused too often during war times etc.

Gabanus,

I agree with you that's why I'm looking into another method of doing it. I saw the options, thought I could, asked permission first (in-game), then do it, wasn't allowed (system-wise). Quite a bummer actually.

Anyhow, I'm weighing the options on what a priest can do rather than what others can do and pinpoint what is what. Everything should take time and in my case, they should (or the system would be abused like you said) but it's kinda a great idea to see liberation in a priest character. About time I explore it.