Author Topic: Priest Claiming Rogue Region?  (Read 8295 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Priest Claiming Rogue Region?
« Topic Start: November 19, 2015, 08:07:48 AM »
Sorry for the late reply, I can't seem to reply from home, kept getting error messages.

Ketchum,

Did you manage to get the region to join you and became it's regional lord?

I'm trying that but asking around if there's other option. Technically, I believe it is like a random event (which doesn't entirely meant as an priest thing) where they would come out of rogue status and decided to join a realm, I saw it a couple of times. It is a long-shot but I just wanted to see if others have tried it with success.
Yes, I managed to get the region to join me and became its regional lord. But that RTO rogue region is quite sometime ago, so the game may have changed since then. I do not have any priest character now. I not sure if developers going improve priests class and make it attractive to players again, but if this RTO is a very useful option for a priest.

As I stated earlier, as long as the region "realm loyalty" not hateful to your realm. A few turns ago, I witnessed a rogue region joining a realm, realm A where realm loyalty is loyal or something like that. That region just transferred from realm A to realm B. But the region hates realm B, and so it turns become rogue. After it rogue for few turns, it joins back realm A. Some of these things I think we can observe and even experience to understand how it works.

How to make a rogue region that very hate your realm to like you? Well, I do not have much idea right now. Just that, there is a message I remember my characters always received "about some peasants pleased that the troop help to kill monsters, undead". Is that a hint for us perhaps? Maybe developers want us to find out on our own, we never know unless we try. Never try, never know right? :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)