Author Topic: Priest Claiming Rogue Region?  (Read 8399 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Priest Claiming Rogue Region?
« Topic Start: April 18, 2018, 09:55:21 PM »
Perhaps focus more on diplomatic power and roleplay influence rather than just focus on game mechanics?

I would say a lot of RPs in BM are a direct result of game mechanics. While I agree it's useless now with the current density, outside the SA nobody care for Priests and religions so you can say there will be a real focus in "diplomatic power and roleplay influence". Maybe some people will still like to read it in the Roleplay Forum, but in game, it's too much effort for almost nothing... at least for me -- I already had my bit of religious power and influence when the game was more lively and I was more engaged.

I was a young player once... I would prefer an answer like: "Well, you still can turn a region against its Lord if you can preach enough without being arrested". Auto da fé was tempting when I decided to play as Priest in my first years of BM... that and the temple's management. I enjoyed building great things that no one else gives importance nowadays and use it to add "diplomatic" power to chars like Erik and Yeux.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!