Author Topic: Forced usage of the mobile site for phone users  (Read 6284 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
I almost never have to use that feature on my phone. Most sites work very well with a mobile site. Some, however, are just lacking a specific function that I need, and not necessarily even a complicated feature, so it's good to know how to do it.

I'm glad you can make it work this way.

As I said before, though, I don't believe this was a planned change. Probably something that came along with a package upgrade to the server. And since I directly access m.battlemaster.org, I never even noticed the switch. We share the server with some other number of Tom's projects, so we have no direct control over this kind of thing. The dev team literally had nothing to do with this.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
If it can be changed back, please do so.

I don't know what forcing the main site means. If you could explain I'd be grateful, tho I still don't know if my lightweight phone can do it.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
If it can be changed back, please do so.

I don't know what forcing the main site means. If you could explain I'd be grateful, tho I still don't know if my lightweight phone can do it.

It means that there is an option that makes your phone browser only use the desktop site for when you use a website.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Mobile browsers usually have an option to request the desktop site. May have to dig a bit to find it.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.