Author Topic: Darka's return?  (Read 25435 times)

Medron Pryde

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Darka's return?
« Reply #15: December 07, 2015, 12:50:08 PM »
Unfortunately, I had successfully torpedoed Minas Leon and Taran relations before I had a chance to truly figure out what was going on.  Not returning Shanandoah to Minas Leon right away was probably the biggest mistake I made as Tyrant.  It robbed Tara of a lot of the moral high ground especially when Strombran started pulling their stuff with Caergoth.  And it alienated someone who could have been an ally if I'd been smarter.

And everyone was allied with Cagil or Strombran, so I judged that if I tried to push things right then Tara would have been attacked from the south, west, and north...and the army we could deploy at the time was pretty sucky...

The fact that Tara and Minas Leon got back to friendly relations at all is a bloody surprise to me after what I pulled there.  We were on the way towards mending fences, but that mistake on my part poisoned the well there for a good year.  If there is any single action I took as a Tyrant that I would reverse if I had the chance, that would be the one.