Author Topic: Darka's return?  (Read 25108 times)

Moto_o

• Knight
    • View Profile
Darka's return?
« Topic Start: November 18, 2015, 05:03:44 PM »
I hear my buddy CElion is no longer ruler of the empires litter box. Did the darkans finally take control of Talerium?

Eirikr

Re: Darka's return?
« Reply #1: November 18, 2015, 05:59:56 PM »
This is probably one of the most confusing sentences I've heard in a while.

But I can assure you, while the Darkan-originating Taleri get a fair and equal say in Talerium, if they had the only say, we might be banging on the CE's back door.

As it stands now, it's just natural diplomacy based upon how Strombran's actions have appeared to other realms and the CE's somewhat unfortunate burden of supporting them.

Moto_o

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: November 18, 2015, 06:46:36 PM »
When I was on IRC I called the player of the Tezokian family CElion "Ecthelion". While Talerium is a desert realm above the empire, hence the litter box.

All atamara jokes.

I heard atamara has finally decided to get things rolling for now and Tara\CE are finally coming to blows. Aldarion isn't ruler any more so I thought the darkans finally had enough of the unshakable aliance between CE and Talerium.

To bad the Motosuwas are missing out on the fun. But my money is on the alliance falling back into place after a few months or right before stormbrans destruction.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 06:48:41 PM by Motopia »

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: November 18, 2015, 06:56:38 PM »
When I was on IRC I called the player of the Tezokian family CElion "Ecthelion". While Talerium is a desert realm above the empire, hence the litter box.

All atamara jokes.

I heard atamara has finally decided to get things rolling for now and Tara\CE are finally coming to blows. Aldarion isn't ruler any more so I thought the darkans finally had enough of the unshakable aliance between CE and Talerium.

To bad the Motosuwas are missing out on the fun. But my money is on the alliance falling back into place after a few months or right before stormbrans destruction.

If Jean Luc stays in the Prime Minister's position, you can bet your ass on it.

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: November 18, 2015, 07:22:12 PM »
I don't think so actually. Tara and CE have found a strong reason to fight now and the longer this continues, the deeper the dislike will become. Diplomacy on Atamara has changed dramatically these last few months, curious to see where it'll end.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: November 19, 2015, 04:48:51 AM »
I don't think so actually. Tara and CE have found a strong reason to fight now and the longer this continues, the deeper the dislike will become. Diplomacy on Atamara has changed dramatically these last few months, curious to see where it'll end.

Have you been in the same CE I've been in lately?

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: November 19, 2015, 10:36:33 AM »
If Jean Luc stays in the Prime Minister's position, you can bet your ass on it.

That's assuming that moto didn't already lose his ass in a poker game years ago.  :o

Also, moto please come back the Empire needs you. XOXO  ;D
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 10:38:41 AM by GoldPanda »
------
qui audet vincit

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: November 19, 2015, 11:10:51 AM »
Have you been in the same CE I've been in lately?

No, I've been in Caergoth, Talerium and Shadowhaven. But what I said is what usually happens, but we'll see.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Eirikr

« Reply #8: November 19, 2015, 04:47:46 PM »

All atamara jokes.

Ohhhhh, okay. Yeah, actually, I'm Captain of the ship now. (Pun totally intended... if you don't get it, well, sorry.)

Yeah, diplomacy has changed quite a lot and yet not at all in some regard... We'll see how this all shakes out, provided the island doesn't sink before it does.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: November 19, 2015, 06:48:35 PM »
Darka's return were discussed some time ago.

Hawthorne going with that Shadowhaven thing kind of makes it  a bit moot. If Darka would start now it would be only Azzal & Massilion and not sure how many nobles would join... Even thought Talerium is a bit boring situation atm. Darkans have been taken as full Talerium members and we have enjoyed our stay... althought war would taste good :P

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: November 19, 2015, 07:01:22 PM »
So... Attack someone. Stop accepting being bored. Make an unreasonable demand. Take insult at an innocuous phrase. Do SOMETHING to make waves. We as players are responsible for our own fun. Start making things fun.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Eirikr

« Reply #11: November 19, 2015, 08:39:45 PM »
Working on it, but the rest of the continent likes being involved in the same war at the same time. :(

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: November 19, 2015, 09:05:27 PM »
Darka's return were discussed some time ago.

Hawthorne going with that Shadowhaven thing kind of makes it  a bit moot. If Darka would start now it would be only Azzal & Massilion and not sure how many nobles would join... Even thought Talerium is a bit boring situation atm. Darkans have been taken as full Talerium members and we have enjoyed our stay... althought war would taste good :P

-Jaune

Trust me, I, and plenty of others, would welcome a return of Darka.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: November 20, 2015, 07:11:11 AM »
Well, i dont remember too many successfull realm returns... now that i think of only AA has lasted for a while for those realms which have re-born?

If Darka returns one day, it need to start strong, i'm afraid it would become punch bag easily at Atamara.

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Eirikr

« Reply #14: November 20, 2015, 07:49:45 AM »
Well, if we let this war go on a while, it should break things up some and make room for something like a new Darka...

Personally, I'd love to establish a new BoM (conceptually the same, not reviving the heritage) that can pull off good raids... but the island is probably too small to get away with it for any amount of time.