Author Topic: Ice is retreating  (Read 4817 times)

Zakilevo

Ice is retreating
« Topic Start: November 23, 2015, 10:14:02 PM »
Have anyone noticed the changes on the dynamic map and region information?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Ice is retreating
« Reply #1: November 25, 2015, 12:33:36 AM »
I don't know what you might be talking about...

???  :o  ;D  8)
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Deytheur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 03, 2015, 11:31:46 AM »
Time to go home! \o/

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 03, 2015, 05:29:58 PM »
I'm trying to revive my love for BM. Maybe with just one character. And honestly, Sirion has given me everything that could be given. I liked Vix, but now I think I'll try Oligarch... you know: destroy what you helped to create. Now it's time to put Sirion on its knees  :)
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: December 03, 2015, 06:34:11 PM »
I'm finding myself in that situation on Dwilight. I didn't explicitly go to Dwilight to take on SA, but that's kind of how events pushed me.

It will be interesting to see how the new realms change the island.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: December 04, 2015, 07:45:43 PM »
I'm trying to revive my love for BM. Maybe with just one character. And honestly, Sirion has given me everything that could be given. I liked Vix, but now I think I'll try Oligarch... you know: destroy what you helped to create. Now it's time to put Sirion on its knees  :)

Welcome Eduardo, or like others have so elequently put it:

Message sent to everyone in your realm (19 recipients)
Really, a Serpentis?
Thats like inviting trouble on our doorstep...
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Zakilevo

« Reply #6: December 04, 2015, 07:55:40 PM »

Exactly. I started this years before you Eduardo! :D Should have joined me when I left Sirion!

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: December 07, 2015, 04:55:05 PM »
Message sent to everyone in your realm (19 recipients)
Really, a Serpentis?
Thats like inviting trouble on our doorstep...

Oh, I love the respectful fear ;)
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: December 07, 2015, 05:19:12 PM »
Oh, I love the respectful fear ;)

I know this will bite me in the ass one way or another, but I don't care as long as we can make it fun :) What would a realm be without at least 2 or 3 people wanting the King dead one way or another so they may take the thrown themselves right!

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: December 10, 2015, 07:53:56 AM »
I know this will bite me in the ass one way or another, but I don't care as long as we can make it fun :) What would a realm be without at least 2 or 3 people wanting the King dead one way or another so they may take the thrown themselves right!
Yes, I like that too ::)

Finally a few new realms. That probably raise a few Roleplays up across all realms. The Priests going have good time if they plan do RP about this ice 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: December 10, 2015, 10:16:53 AM »
Yes, I like that too ::)

Finally a few new realms. That probably raise a few Roleplays up across all realms. The Priests going have good time if they plan do RP about this ice 8)

Haha having trouble in Nivemus? Or you're pointing to Brock's rising to power :p

And yeah, the ice makes for great RP all across the border. Let's see who's smart enough, especially in the south.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: December 10, 2015, 11:52:55 AM »
Haha having trouble in Nivemus? Or you're pointing to Brock's rising to power :p

And yeah, the ice makes for great RP all across the border. Let's see who's smart enough, especially in the south.
Actually Brock is unwilling to become Ruler in Nivemus, it is only when many people voice support for him that he finally realize he had to take on the role IC albeit reluctantly. Not my plan to have him become Ruler but I realize we cannot have what we plan go accordingly ;)

There is trouble in Nivemus in the past and present but don't let that bother you :P

I think Perleone and Fallangard should grow a bit now, compared to their previous situations. Perhaps a saying "those who adapt well to the situation" can describe here.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Zakilevo

« Reply #12: December 10, 2015, 08:36:51 PM »
Perleone according to the player of Iskra will only be left with one person. Not a bad realm to take over.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: December 10, 2015, 09:55:19 PM »
Actually Brock is unwilling to become Ruler in Nivemus, it is only when many people voice support for him that he finally realize he had to take on the role IC albeit reluctantly. Not my plan to have him become Ruler but I realize we cannot have what we plan go accordingly ;)

There is trouble in Nivemus in the past and present but don't let that bother you :P

I think Perleone and Fallangard should grow a bit now, compared to their previous situations. Perhaps a saying "those who adapt well to the situation" can describe here.

Ever since they 'kicked out' Garas' wife, he doesn't bother himself much with Nivemus anymore. Although you bastards trying to join the siege of Oligarch, with Brock being too wounded to declare war. Ultimately led to a fun moment as well :)

Both Perleone and Fallangard will be struck hard by the new changes with dual chars, so it will indeed be interesting to see how well they adapt and use the opportunities at hand. Oligarch already had it's dual char 'victems' leave, but got a few new nobles (some from Sirion) to compensate. This is my first time I can remember that pretty much all the estates in the realm have been taken...