Author Topic: Sinking  (Read 19674 times)

Ossan

• Noble Lord
  • RIP Barca, Taselak, Cagil
    • View Profile
Re: Sinking
« Topic Start: November 26, 2015, 08:01:01 PM »
How? Please explain this? The continent works fine when the second half is available to play, which it will be when far east and beluaterra are probably sunk. It's working fine now, since we have a bunch of rulers dedicated towards creating conflict rather than trying to win the continent.

Dwilight has been the most consistently active continent, and seen the most positively by players.
I don't believe that. At least not by a majority, especially those who have quit or at least left the island over how awful waging war there can be.

The problem with Dwilight is that the islands are too narrow, so unless you force realms to break up or otherwise conspire OOC to keep them to a certain size you're going to have very long and extremely boring travel times to get anywhere. The north has been a lot more exciting, though I have to be honest that I am quite disappointed with Antiqualia's poor performance. The south is pretty much dead, I haven't head anything from there in ages and the remains of Fissoa seem pretty low pop.

Beluaterra at least has an interesting mechanic to shake things up.
Taselak is Best-elak.

Xavax, to be taken all day erry' day.