Author Topic: The Future  (Read 24187 times)

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Future
« Topic Start: December 01, 2015, 12:59:10 AM »
Just a bit of a devil's advocate style question here: If the colonies disappeared, would even the player playing there notice? I've been on the colonies in Assassins for a week now, and only seen a single message, a welcome from the ruler. Got my first tax from my estate: 4 whole coins.

There are nearly a dozen regions that don't even appear on the map, making travel a royal bitch. Just about all regions seem to be extremely poor.

I just kind of have to ask: Is there a point to the Colonies at all?

Some of us enjoy it :)

The Assassins is a bit of a backwater if you're playing a warrior there but they're a good place for a trader, priest or infiltrator. We've an island-wide treaty to protect Assassins infiltrators from execution or deportation, and Shadowism is one of the three still-active religions along with Horde of Honour and Apostles of the Abyss. There's currently a religious war between Shadowism and the Apostles.

There are six realms in a 3-on-3 war at present so if you're looking for action you can move south and join either the Tilogian/Wetham alliance or Aren/MT/Oritolon.