Author Topic: The Future  (Read 24173 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Future
« Reply #15: December 11, 2015, 01:41:20 AM »
Currently Assassins realm on Colonies island can bribe people(Judges from other realms) to get rid of their bans. We players are doing it manually as a workaround for the system. Join Assassins realm, the one and only infiltrator realm with infiltrator agreements with all realms bound to honor them or the realm will perish under attack from the rest of every realms combined ;D
Hmmm, maybe I should give Calvin some gold, otherwise how on Colonies do they carry out their assassinations with their poor income? :o

But if infiltrator not your cup of tea, there are many realms that will resume wars soon. We are currently Neutral due to Tournament, just call it a break and lull in fighting. As Feyeleanor says, 3 realms versus 3 realms war that what I refer to.

I usually send greeting to new members of Oritolon as soon as I notice them. And some updates on the realm affairs.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)