Author Topic: The Future  (Read 23952 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: The Future
« Reply #15: December 08, 2015, 10:28:05 PM »
Regardless of what realm you choose, I highly suggest joining the Colonial Senate guild. Before the announcement, it probably had around half to 3/4ths of the Colony's population as members.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: December 11, 2015, 01:41:20 AM »
Currently Assassins realm on Colonies island can bribe people(Judges from other realms) to get rid of their bans. We players are doing it manually as a workaround for the system. Join Assassins realm, the one and only infiltrator realm with infiltrator agreements with all realms bound to honor them or the realm will perish under attack from the rest of every realms combined ;D
Hmmm, maybe I should give Calvin some gold, otherwise how on Colonies do they carry out their assassinations with their poor income? :o

But if infiltrator not your cup of tea, there are many realms that will resume wars soon. We are currently Neutral due to Tournament, just call it a break and lull in fighting. As Feyeleanor says, 3 realms versus 3 realms war that what I refer to.

I usually send greeting to new members of Oritolon as soon as I notice them. And some updates on the realm affairs.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: December 11, 2015, 06:46:16 AM »
Don't give too much weight to my single experience. I've only been there for a couple days, and my questions were answered by the ruler at some length. I just expected a bit more of an initial greeting.

Lol you expect to much, If I am greeted I try to say hi especially if it's a occ from someone i've played with before. Beside that I make my own announcement or mark at some point within 1-10 days of playing or I stay silent because I am plotting something truly evil ::) ;D
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: December 11, 2015, 09:45:10 AM »
Currently Assassins realm on Colonies island can bribe people(Judges from other realms) to get rid of their bans. We players are doing it manually as a workaround for the system. Join Assassins realm, the one and only infiltrator realm with infiltrator agreements with all realms bound to honor them or the realm will perish under attack from the rest of every realms combined ;D
Hmmm, maybe I should give Calvin some gold, otherwise how on Colonies do they carry out their assassinations with their poor income? :o

But if infiltrator not your cup of tea, there are many realms that will resume wars soon. We are currently Neutral due to Tournament, just call it a break and lull in fighting. As Feyeleanor says, 3 realms versus 3 realms war that what I refer to.

I usually send greeting to new members of Oritolon as soon as I notice them. And some updates on the realm affairs.

Well I'm sending an infil in training to the colonies. Infiltration is still at 5% atm, but SF is around 80%
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: December 11, 2015, 01:09:56 PM »
Dont really recommend you doing that, you get half the hours per day to train and most realms in the Colonies are not exactly flushed with gold
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: December 11, 2015, 07:22:03 PM »
Dont really recommend you doing that, you get half the hours per day to train and most realms in the Colonies are not exactly flushed with gold

Yeah it's either that or pausing/killing him. I already got a char on each of the other remaining continents, so it's colonies or nothing. Fortunately they just made him Duke, so his last 1,5 taxes should be good :)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: December 15, 2015, 04:01:32 AM »
Assassins has some really good health care for it's nobles. As soon as I got back from the tournament, I was treated to some free back surgery. That was so nice of them. I didn't even know I was having back problems.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chamberlain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: December 16, 2015, 03:07:54 AM »
I just had a thought...  :o (I know amazing!)

What is going to happen to people who have nobles on all Islands when it comes to deporting Infiltrators... We always sent them to the Colonies.  Now with only 4 regular Islands, 1 noble per Island limits - does this mean the only option for judges with a banned noble will be execution or release??

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: December 16, 2015, 03:36:03 AM »
I vote for execution.

Or maybe ... They stay in prison until they can pay a healthy ransom from family gold. Or until the judge of their own realm pays the big ransom.

Or maybe they stay in prison the full seven days with no chance of escape, and then get out with an extra loss of honor and prestige.

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: December 16, 2015, 11:56:34 AM »
Or when all islands are occupied you can send them to any of the islands and force the player to either emigrate the first  char, or keep the infil paused for say 2 months before he can emigrate him back. Or, keep him in prison for like 2 months, but execution works fine also.

Chamberlain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: December 16, 2015, 02:30:50 PM »
Kinda goes for all banned or exiled nobles really, they will need to be paused because you wont be able to move them anywhere without pausing someone else.... Can you emigrate a paused character? -

This is a bit of a problem potentially.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: December 17, 2015, 08:07:47 AM »
Get Calvin Assassins Ruler to bribe the Judge to keep the execution sword away. If the Judge still going ahead with execution, ask the rest of the realms in Colonial Senate to invade the offending realm. Now that could get fun. Speaking of Colonial Senate, its potential cannot be ignored 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: December 22, 2015, 09:14:36 PM »
So.... joined the Senate a while ago. Not a single message since. This place is hopping!

Will Bell

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: December 22, 2015, 09:45:38 PM »
Hmm wish I would have known that the deadline was today... I could have sort of done a little RP to kill off a character.  It really is sad that I've been playing BM since 2005 and this is going to force me to cut my playtime in half.  If I so choose to continue to play BM at all.  Sad, just sad.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: December 22, 2015, 10:09:41 PM »
Hmm wish I would have known that the deadline was today... I could have sort of done a little RP to kill off a character.  It really is sad that I've been playing BM since 2005 and this is going to force me to cut my playtime in half.  If I so choose to continue to play BM at all.  Sad, just sad.

The deadline was yesterday, as in the Big Announcement three weeks ago. The changes should've gone into effect then, but by oversight, didn't. You received a warning when signing in ~14 hours ago, about the changes in character limits, but the characters didn't disable because again, oversight on my part, giving more time. They were only just disabled in the last hour, with three weeks since the Announcement, and delayed another day beyond that intended date.