Author Topic: The Big Announcement  (Read 27829 times)

Ossan

• Noble Lord
  • RIP Barca, Taselak, Cagil
    • View Profile
Re: The Big Announcement
« Topic Start: December 03, 2015, 05:35:24 AM »
Now I'm saddened by the one noble limit per continent, I'd LOVE to start a new Noble in Gelene! But I already have Oswaldo in Arnor and he's got a good gig going. Though if this means the west is opening perhaps he can join some expedition to do something else there.

Also RIP my family home, it's in Hidale :( Too bad Atamara finally just started getting interesting again. Time for people to make "Sell your realm!" threats in EI, BT and Dwilight though!

I do love this change though! Very good.
6) When an adventurer gathers enough recommendations to become a noble, and the player already has an active noble on that island, they will have the option to emigrate the adventurer as part of the ennoblement process. This will allow players with both a noble and adventurer on the same island to ennoble the adventurer without having to first pause their noble, provided they do not already have nobles on all open continents.

Also the lordless region changes will be interesting, I dunno what effect it will have but it would be nice if it made it harder to have giant realms without enough nobles.
Taselak is Best-elak.

Xavax, to be taken all day erry' day.