Author Topic: The Big Announcement  (Read 27420 times)

m2rt

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The Big Announcement
« Topic Start: December 03, 2015, 09:36:08 AM »
Okay. Seems that its a time to make a pause of Battlemaster. Probably eternal.

Over 9 years of non stop playing BM has been a great part of my development as a person. But these continously idiotic decisions have been driving me away for the past few years under the new developers.

You need to understand that you must mold the game based on the players, not the players based on the game. At the moment you are limiting and forcing players to do things they dont want. For years.

I was drawn to BM because it had few rules and you could imagine practically everything. The game mechanics supported the freedom. Now you mostly limit the freedom.

If you would have analyzed a bit, then Atamara has been really evolving into a very fun continent. Old alliances are getting broken and wars have been started. Even CE and Tara are at war. There are only 2 realms not involved in a war and one of those two realms is an infiltraitor realm and the other was going to be in a war in few weeks. Also Atamara had rich history which I really liked.

After Alexandrous was forced to leave, Atamara has been the only continent I have enjoyed. Truly enjoyed. Like bursting into laughs enjoyed. And that is why I call you idiots. Tyrannical idiots.

Though I will remember you idiots with kind words as I have played with most of you and have had a lot of fun. I mean it. I call you idiots like a friend calls another friend when they do a stupid thing.

I will continue to play as long as AT is here, will loot it to the ground! By the way, we have been looting CE for weeks now...

The voyage has been awesome!
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish!