Author Topic: The Big Announcement  (Read 27862 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Big Announcement
« Reply #15: December 03, 2015, 04:26:52 PM »
All that changes most because people continue to ignore the possibility to add Mortality to the chars. "We will sink islands, bring glaciers, force immigration and character limits, but you will never, EVER, see your character of 500000 years and 450000 years in power, die. Do you want to be Gengis Khan? All right, you can be Gengis Khan for 100000 years... until we decide to kill what we allowed you to do by any OOC means we can find to make it... despite kill you or see you die as would be 'natural'".

Do you think that will change something in great realms? Despite suffer with less people, the same old people will continue to lead their realms at the best they can until you force them to find another game because what we knew as BM is no more. I'm still here more because of my good memories than to continue playing what become an alien game for me.

Also, after every change, you continue to 'incentive' some old players to leave and we know that you're unable to attract new players. Now we have new generation consoles and stupid colorful games on our smartphones... BM entered a vicious circle: to deal with the loss of players, you take some postures that even beneficial in your view, still push away the players you already have.

At least you can please some enthusiasts with  the new realms, something that should happen naturally by the action of players and not the developers. Well done.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!