Author Topic: The Big Announcement  (Read 27878 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Big Announcement
« Reply #15: December 03, 2015, 05:13:23 PM »
Well, you cannot force people to it even sinking islands and adjusting density - I'm not against it, really, but you need to face it... people will leave.

I know people will leave. It's why we tried the Freeze two years ago instead of sinking continents then. It wasn't enough, and this might not be enough either. But just sitting back and praying that things will get better isn't a solution, and neither is fixing all the game's structural problems, because I just don't bloody well have time.

I like East Continent, I don't want to play in another realm, so, East Continent will have just one of my chars instead of two - Realms are used to discuss subjects in closed channels like Councils, Military Councils, etc. That will never change, even in more populated realms. I fought with Erik to reach the Council because that's where the game was... and we had 150 nobles at that time.

So you'd never consider making a new character anywhere, ever? You're not interested in finding out what the game is like in Luria, or the Assassins, or Thalmarkin?

I feel that that sort of attitude is everyone's loss.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan