Author Topic: The Big Announcement  (Read 27870 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Big Announcement
« Reply #15: December 03, 2015, 05:30:29 PM »
Yes, I had a character in Luria, I another character in Atamara, another in Far East, Colonies, and so on. My characters led rebellions, kingdoms, etc. Find my wiki and you'll see the huge amount of RP's I wrote despite the daily letters I never cared to keep. Still, I like East Continent more and anywhere you will find people who, after play a long time, will prefer to keep just one island and less characters while life give us more to do than play games.

Well, yeah; I'm one of them. I'm actually down to 0 active characters at this point :-\

Don't think I do not consider and appreciate all the work you have done and the time you spent on a game I love. Anyway, I had the desire to express my concerns and visions about what was being done. My personal problem with BM is the lack of objectives after conquer everything I wanted with my characters. I considered delete my acc and create a new family, but now the game is not the same and I would have no difficulty in repeating my prowess.

Sometime we just want to vent and swear  ;)

Completely understandable.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan