Author Topic: Which interesting realms to join in Dwilight?  (Read 41641 times)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Which interesting realms to join in Dwilight?
« Reply #60: December 12, 2015, 03:18:03 AM »
D'Hara is still at war with Luria Nova and has been for IDK how many years now.

A few months shy of four years, if you were truly wondering.

Luria's internal dynamic is one of the most interesting I have ever been apart of. The realm operates as an empire. The ruler of the realm is an "Emperor" and each of the Dukes are "Kings." The Emperor is elected from amongst the Kings, and each King has final power and the ability to make laws within their own kingdom. The realm generally operates through distributed power. While the Emperor has final say on many things, most decisions take place on a more local level. The Kingdoms are allowed to operate as they wish, and the single "Luria" realm is more of a method to allow improved interaction, shared diplomacy, and a unified culture and nationalism.

Has it not changed much over the years? Yikes, my ego might pop from all this inflation.
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus