Author Topic: Reminder for unaccepted training matches  (Read 1308 times)

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Reminder for unaccepted training matches
« Topic Start: December 04, 2015, 06:35:16 PM »
Title: Reminder for unaccepted training matches
Summary: At this moment, training matches invitations are just messages between the regular messages. There is a link to answer the training match. (Goes to TrainingMatch.php where you can accept or deny)
Problem is that there isn't a reminder/seperate page to remind you of unanswered training matches. Proposal is to create a reminder just like the one of Referendums (in the green box) until you've answered the challenge. (A different solution may work as well)

Benefits: It would solve the obvious pain in the ass to go back searching your messages for training matches. People tend to forget or just don't feel like searching for it.
Possible Downsides or Exploits: I was told implementing this (dev-wise) could prove more difficult than first anticipated (talked to Tim). That's the only one I see here.

Don't hold back on feedback you guys!
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Reminder for unaccepted training matches
« Reply #1: December 04, 2015, 06:39:14 PM »
Thanks for formalizing this.

Good idea, needs more brain-time to implement.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan