Author Topic: Joining the Game  (Read 2511 times)

Vel_Aryon

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Joining the Game
« Topic Start: December 05, 2015, 01:22:55 PM »
I am trying to rejoin the game with a fresh account but the mail I am supposed to get is not coming. I am using gmail. I've tried several different mails but the confirmation mail is never there. I've checked the spam - not there. I am not using any whitelist software. I wonder if this thing is broken or am i doing something wrong.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Joining the Game
« Reply #1: December 05, 2015, 03:35:52 PM »
Can you let me know what email address you're trying to use, and I can see if it went in properly?

If you want to keep it private, feel free to PM it to me.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Vel_Aryon

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 05, 2015, 04:09:00 PM »

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 05, 2015, 06:21:24 PM »
It's possible there may be a bug here. Thanks for bringing it to our attention so we can investigate further.

Vel_Aryon

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: December 06, 2015, 01:23:03 PM »
Glad to help. It will probably be a pain to rejuvenate the game if new players can't join. Any idea how soon before this can be fixed?

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: December 06, 2015, 01:48:35 PM »
Glad to help. It will probably be a pain to rejuvenate the game if new players can't join. Any idea how soon before this can be fixed?

Have you also checked to see that the mail didn't go to your 'advertisement' tab on gmail? I've had that problem before with other sites as well.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: December 06, 2015, 03:32:21 PM »
Taelgyreon, Tom has looked into it and found an issue partially related to the (latest) server move, which he thinks he's now fixed.

I've cleared out your prior attempts at signing up, so pick whichever email you like the best, and try again with it. :D
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Vel_Aryon

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: December 06, 2015, 04:33:31 PM »
Its working now. Thanks!