Author Topic: New Character  (Read 6675 times)

Fuchs

• Knight
    • View Profile
New Character
« Topic Start: December 06, 2015, 01:30:47 AM »
I was wondering what realm I should join in this island. It will be a newly created character so it won't be able to join a new realm.

I'm looking for an active realm with lots of battles.

Zakilevo

Re: New Character
« Reply #1: December 06, 2015, 02:03:41 AM »
I was wondering what realm I should join in this island. It will be a newly created character so it won't be able to join a new realm.

I'm looking for an active realm with lots of battles.

Come to Vix my friend. We will soon start a war against our neighbour. Or you can join Sirion. Many lordships waiting to be taken.

Ossan

• Noble Lord
  • RIP Barca, Taselak, Cagil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 06, 2015, 02:49:10 AM »
I'll probably be migrating my CE noble over because being in a brand new realm sounds like fun, but I have absolutely on idea about anything on EI.
Taselak is Best-elak.

Xavax, to be taken all day erry' day.

Zakilevo

« Reply #3: December 06, 2015, 03:21:49 AM »
I'll probably be migrating my CE noble over because being in a brand new realm sounds like fun, but I have absolutely on idea about anything on EI.

Don't need to know much if you are going to join one of the new realms.

Ossan

• Noble Lord
  • RIP Barca, Taselak, Cagil
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: December 06, 2015, 04:04:47 AM »
Don't need to know much if you are going to join one of the new realms.
I'd still like to get some idea of what's what.
Taselak is Best-elak.

Xavax, to be taken all day erry' day.

Fuchs

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: December 06, 2015, 06:50:32 AM »
I hear Sirion is full of boring old characters and there isn't much interaction in the realm.

Also who are Vix allies and enemy's? Also how often are battles?

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: December 06, 2015, 09:11:59 AM »
I would highly, HIGHLY recommend the Oligarch realm. They may not have many regions, but the realm is incredibly active and in all likelihood they'll soon be able to carve out a space for themselves anyways.

Zakilevo

« Reply #7: December 06, 2015, 09:31:17 AM »
I hear Sirion is full of boring old characters and there isn't much interaction in the realm.

Also who are Vix allies and enemy's? Also how often are battles?

Sirion will soon lose some of their old characters since people will be forced to move some of their characters out. I doubt Sirion lacks interactions between characters.

Vix just allied with Perdan. Perleone is also an ally although they are too small to have any impact. We are preparing to go to war and you will soon see against which realm.

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: December 06, 2015, 11:17:19 AM »
What I want to know is, which realm is going to be crazy enough to take another whack at Sirion?
------
qui audet vincit

Zakilevo

« Reply #9: December 06, 2015, 12:19:49 PM »
What I want to know is, which realm is going to be crazy enough to take another whack at Sirion?

Oligarch for sure. I think it is called Duchies of Southern Sirion at the moment.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: December 06, 2015, 01:03:34 PM »

Oligarch (still called Duchiess of Southern Sirion, but the devs promised to look at the name once all the migration etc is finished) is already at war against Sirion and despite being a single city realm atm we're doing very well. Sirion's mobile force is severely weakened and they're losing battles in the open field even. At this point Sirion stands no chance of succesfully assaulting Oligarch City and the battles are on the open field. Oligarch is currently running a TO of Greatbridge. We had 3 nobles leaving I think due to the new rules, but that still leaves the realm with 16 nobles atm. Constant war against Sirion until it either splits up, or gives us Krimml is pretty much guarentied atm. Sirion is hellbend on destroying Oligarch.

Nivemus has shown that they'll never go to war against Sirion (had the opportunity since their Queen married the ruler of Oligarch, but then they voted against the newly formed alliance and destroyed it again).

Eponllyn wants to see more city state realms but has even gone as far as blocking Perdan access to Oligarch to assist Oligarch, so it's a safe bet to say Eponllyn also won't attack Sirion.

Caligus has been trough some strange things this last week, there is a small chance they might actually choose to fight Sirion, but don't count on it.

Perdan and Vix both would be inclined to fight Sirion, but are blocked by their neighbours pretty much (especially Perdan) and apparently they're planning to fight Eponllyn because of it. This means they'll have a war, but not against Sirion.

And then there's the new realms where nobody knows what they'll do.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: December 07, 2015, 01:10:40 AM »
Nivemus
Nivemus is busy settling down the new lands we just taken from OI in the war. We have taken 1 duchy. We have plenty of opportunity for your character to grow career especially for young knights. Whether it is military career you seeking, region lordship, or opportunity to serve in a capacity. Under the new King, Nivemus(A Monarchy government) is moving in a new direction. The new policies have brought Nivemus some actions, and there are some questions on our future. Under the new King, we have fought a few wars under the new King, one such war against Vix in alliance with our ally Eponllyn. So do expect some retribution from them soon enough ::)

On the possible alliance with Garas that we Nivemusian broke up due to our previous Queen marriage. We voted against the alliance due to our own concerns. Especially when many realms smelling an opportunity to break up Sirion vast lands. Naturally with Nivemus being so close distance to Sirion and Sirion supposedly having mighty armies, Nivemus is not going to fight Sirion for now. However seeing Sirion supposedly mighty armies having problem fighting against one city realm DSS(Oligarch city, Duchies of Southern Sirion realm) may change a few persons minds in Nivemus. But then again nobody can predict the future.

P/S: A certain knight from foreign realm has been making Nivemus King angry and may soon pay for it with his life ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Fuchs

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: December 07, 2015, 04:09:52 AM »
It looks like there is only one war happening on the island right now.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: December 07, 2015, 04:21:51 AM »
It looks like there is only one war happening on the island right now.
Yes, currently there is one war. Between Sirion and Duchies of Southern Sirion(DSS in short, or some people call it Garas realm).
Depend on what you plan to do. You want war, can go there :)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: December 07, 2015, 11:51:30 AM »
Yes, currently there is one war. Between Sirion and Duchies of Southern Sirion(DSS in short, or some people call it Garas realm).
Depend on what you plan to do. You want war, can go there :)

Haha Garas realm, really? Hadn't heard that one. Gave me a good laugh. The realm is far more than Garas these days though and gives too little credit to the rest. As a matter of fact, I'm about to announce a new Commander (General) for instance. It's our hope that the name will in fact be changed into Oligarch and we've been working towards that (although it needs dev approval).

I'm not sure what happened to Sirion, but they're having trouble gathering 12k for an attack these days rather than the 25k they brought before.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela