Author Topic: New Character  (Read 6663 times)

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: New Character
« Reply #15: December 15, 2015, 11:34:15 AM »
There may be currently just 1 war, soon we'll have plenty I guess!

If it's not Perdan and Vix making a move, the new realms in the south situation surely will get interesting as well. I don't think they will live next to each other in peace and divide which regions to take.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: December 15, 2015, 12:16:03 PM »
There may be currently just 1 war, soon we'll have plenty I guess!

If it's not Perdan and Vix making a move, the new realms in the south situation surely will get interesting as well. I don't think they will live next to each other in peace and divide which regions to take.

And even if they do, they'll prob collectively target the original realms. Curious to see what Xavax/Fallangard will do for instance and how Itorunt will reply to that as well. In the meantime, Greatbridge has been succesfully taken from Sirion, even after 2 battles taking place in Greatbridge the last day.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: December 20, 2015, 06:08:58 AM »
If you emigrate, give Xavax a short glance. :) Its been an incredible experience thus far! I just posted a little introduction thread, vague and imposing, though I don't have time to add more until tomorrow. This is the last tab I opened today so it'll be my last message tonight.

Cheers, folks, and war on!

http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,6782.0.html
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.