Author Topic: Gelene  (Read 25370 times)

Fuchs

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Gelene
« Reply #60: December 15, 2015, 06:49:45 AM »
Not sure if this is a big but I scouted then opened another tab on my phone. Then once I reclicked the scout tab it regressed and provided another scout report that used up my two scouts.

Also I have a 20 hour travel time when most of the others have 14.

Currently I have 2 troops and t wounded at 59% equipment damage. Should this really slow me down that much?

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: December 15, 2015, 07:14:30 AM »
you need to be careful about hitting back or jumping between tabs on scout reports. it resends the "send out scout"--> "x region" command, using another scout and costing another hour.

wounded troops slow you down a lot unless you have carts. in some cases to ridiculous extents. and if they heal along the way it doesn't get any faster, which to me makes no sense but maybe it's hard to code.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: December 15, 2015, 01:01:17 PM »
you need to be careful about hitting back or jumping between tabs on scout reports. it resends the "send out scout"--> "x region" command, using another scout and costing another hour.
Mobile browsers seem exceptionally vulnerable to this problem. I never have it on my desktop, but do see it occasionally on my phone.

Also, wounded troops can really slow you down. The effect is much greater when you start to have a lot of wounded, or when you have more wounded than healthy.

You can buy carts to help you move faster with wounded men, and it also helps keep them from dying when traveling while wounded.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Faldron

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: December 15, 2015, 06:32:36 PM »
When I hit back on my phone, it sometimes says 'Would you like to submit this form again?' and then I know that I shouldn't do that.
Faldron Nethercoate, Lord Archon of the Kingdom of Westgard, Dwilight

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: December 15, 2015, 10:55:46 PM »
Sometimes a mobile browser will reload the page when you switch to a new tab, then back. Sometimes if you haven't seen that tab in a while, and sometimes if you've viewed several other pages then come back. That can cause you to reload a page unintentionally.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: December 16, 2015, 04:53:14 AM »
Yes and no. I'm sure Everguard absorbed a lot of attention from the northern sector of our borders, but Eidulb Outskirts still got regularly hammered by monsters spawning in the mountains to the east that came at us out of Mountain of Remorse and Shrine of Seeklander. I suppose it's possible it would have taken us longer to break out of Eidulb without Everguard around, but who knows; we were getting a lot of economic support from Morek, so ultimately I think we would have succeeded all the same.

We basically got a funnel attack from between the mountains and the Darfix plains where monsters just streamed through into the Gelene plains, monster run off directly from the mountains, and monsters from the flip side of Valkyrja. You broke out of Eidulb because Everguard got savaged by monsters, had a bad winter, and Astrum struck and took the lands.

Fuchs

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #66: December 17, 2015, 05:41:59 PM »
When will taxes be collected?

Zakilevo

« Reply #67: December 17, 2015, 07:51:34 PM »
When will taxes be collected?

Not until you guys are out of gold!

Fuchs

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #68: December 18, 2015, 01:23:50 AM »
If that is true then we could be waiting a long time.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #69: December 18, 2015, 03:46:02 AM »
If that is true then we could be waiting a long time.

Remember, these guys are from Atamara. :P

Shulee

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #70: December 18, 2015, 09:10:29 PM »
D'Hara has a group from Cagil joining it. I'm taking the middle road and not commenting any further.

Though I did see a new ruler on Beluaterra spout on about the virtue of basing its new laws on CE's.  I cried.

Ossan

• Noble Lord
  • RIP Barca, Taselak, Cagil
    • View Profile
« Reply #71: December 19, 2015, 01:38:33 AM »
I mean, we in The Xavax on EI also based our laws on CE's... but we (myself and the new judge) gutted and rewrote them. CE's laws themselves weren't bad for the most part, several were just unnecessary and one section was too friendly to advies though. CE's laws were the least of it's problems, but yeah that doesn't sound very reassuring. A lot of Nobles from CE went to BT.
Taselak is Best-elak.

Xavax, to be taken all day erry' day.

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #72: December 23, 2015, 07:01:26 AM »
Even here CE Nobles get bad rep, I mean how jealous can people be ::) :o

Maybe I should be in D'Hara Rubs his thumbs together
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #73: December 23, 2015, 11:25:48 AM »
Even here CE Nobles get bad rep, I mean how jealous can people be ::) :o

Maybe I should be in D'Hara Rubs his thumbs together

Why would that be jealousy? Maybe people are just not impressed with how they deadlocked AT for a very long time? ;)
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #74: December 23, 2015, 02:01:34 PM »
Truth of the matter is it got deadlocked because other were not willing to change it, Darka (I'm part of this group) was paid by CE and Tara for years, and CE and Tara are middle realms aka the most viable for every other realm to gang up on... You can't blame them for never having competent opponent besides for Falasland and Darka, whom one they expanded on after Hasland fell and the other they employed, and the viking issue and southern snake issue timing was utterly well perfect.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)