Author Topic: Monster takeover  (Read 1967 times)

Fuchs

• Knight
    • View Profile
Monster takeover
« Topic Start: December 07, 2015, 10:59:00 AM »
The new realm on Dwilight is under attack from monsters but no troops are avialble to recruit because their are no Lord's to draft. Is their anyway to get more? Also will taxes be collected if they are then where will the Lord's share go?

Ossan

• Noble Lord
  • RIP Barca, Taselak, Cagil
    • View Profile
Re: Monster takeover
« Reply #1: December 07, 2015, 03:53:06 PM »
I suppose there is nothing to actually stop other realms from sending reinforcements is there?

Other than by the time they got there the admins will have fixed it anyway.
Taselak is Best-elak.

Xavax, to be taken all day erry' day.

Faldron

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 07, 2015, 04:36:10 PM »
There were some troops, but they were snatched up by the first nobles to arrive. Already the monsters are encroaching into our realm from the west. Seems like we could use one of those 'special rules' right about now to help us get some kind of footing.
Faldron Nethercoate, Lord Archon of the Kingdom of Westgard, Dwilight

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 07, 2015, 04:38:01 PM »
I've told the monster group within the realm, and the couple nearby, to travel away from the realm, which they should start doing at the turn.

I'll take a look at the state of the RCs in the realm, too.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: December 07, 2015, 05:16:05 PM »
Special rules? Are you guys wimping out already?

Young people these days! Back when we colonized Dwilight the *first* time, we didn't have any special rules. Why, we just told the healers to slap another band aid on that one recruit we could hire, and sent him back out to fight again.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Fuchs

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: December 07, 2015, 06:37:45 PM »
Not wimping out..... Just want troops so I can kill the giant titans on the other side of the wall.