Author Topic: Invasion?  (Read 38598 times)

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Invasion?
« Reply #30: January 18, 2016, 11:18:59 AM »
This Invasion is really not that bad compared to the other ones. Just be happy there's no intelligent being directing those hordes. But like people said, enjoy the challenge. This whole ordeal is supposed to be hard, it is about survival and shaking things up.

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: January 18, 2016, 01:44:23 PM »
For me it's the first invasion, but I enjoy the many battles and the politics around it.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: January 18, 2016, 03:29:33 PM »
Put it this way:

Fight, for your lives depend upon it.

The survivors shall be heroes among the noble realms - gaining the fame, honor, glory, and prestige to elevate them unto new realms of power and influence.

The dead shall reign as honored martyrs throughout time immemorial, their names inscribed evermore upon the tapestry of fate's delusion.

Mere knights, after a number of victories, will hold the power (prestige/etc.) to become generals, judges, ambassadors, and rulers.

New commands shall arise. Stagnation shall fade. Borders will shift. The world will never be the same - and we shall be all the better for it.

The remnants of this invasion shall pave the way to future empires. Rogue lands can be reconquered and become the site of new realms, divergent colonies, and present the new face of continental politics.

Weakened cities and realms will present fruitful targets for numerous wars, further adding to the chaos and subsequent re-establishment of order that shall inevitably follow.

Consider it a sign from the Gods that an Age of Reckoning and Metamorphosis is upon us.

Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: January 18, 2016, 04:00:43 PM »
This Invasion is really not that bad compared to the other ones. Just be happy there's no intelligent being directing those hordes. But like people said, enjoy the challenge. This whole ordeal is supposed to be hard, it is about survival and shaking things up.
There was an intelligent daimon leading the hordes, but it decided to march against a walled city and got wounded. Now it's just sitting there without a unit.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: January 18, 2016, 04:57:57 PM »
He's still wounded, actually.

(I'm not sure if you have any way of telling that from scout reports or anything...)
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: January 18, 2016, 07:49:33 PM »

This is not entirely accurate, I've seen the rogues move with a purpose when they need to.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: January 18, 2016, 08:45:48 PM »
This is not entirely accurate, I've seen the rogues move with a purpose when they need to.

That's the AI more than likely.

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: January 18, 2016, 10:00:57 PM »
He's still wounded, actually.

(I'm not sure if you have any way of telling that from scout reports or anything...)
While it had a unit you could tell, but otherwise it's just marked as a noble without a unit. I guess Vanguard is going to be an unhappy camper in a few turns.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: January 19, 2016, 04:38:58 AM »
That's the AI more than likely.
It's a very simple AI, and still more than a little randomness associated with it.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #39: January 20, 2016, 08:04:02 PM »
Ding-dong the daimon's dead, or something, he just upped and disappeared. Guess he recovered from his wounds and had enough with Ar Agyr's hospitality.  :P

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: January 21, 2016, 12:15:05 PM »
Ding-dong the daimon's dead, or something, he just upped and disappeared. Guess he recovered from his wounds and had enough with Ar Agyr's hospitality.  :P

So, i will count it so that OO killed him :)

All hail new King of Kings! :D
~Violence is always an option!~

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #41: January 21, 2016, 04:43:12 PM »
Unfortunately he's actually in prison, but can't be tortured or executed because the character hasn't existed for more than 2 weeks yet

Ossan

• Noble Lord
  • RIP Barca, Taselak, Cagil
    • View Profile
« Reply #42: January 23, 2016, 06:56:07 PM »
Cheeky little bastard ain't he.
Taselak is Best-elak.

Xavax, to be taken all day erry' day.

Ulfang

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #43: January 23, 2016, 11:08:52 PM »
We caught an enemy scout..... Hold on ..... A zombie scout? How does that work? ;)

Noone you know

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #44: January 24, 2016, 10:51:52 AM »
Unfortuantely, this current invasion seems to be turning into little more than run back and forth dealing with monster threats. The monster threats are a little bigger, but the initial excitement has worn off. Our island-wide war has stopped for the meanwhile.

Places that never had enough nobles to support all the regions they owned are going rogue, but no big changes to other places. BT didn't get the big influx of new characters it really needed.

What HAS been helped is more roleplaying, to a point, but it's starting to become that weekly letter to your mum. Not sure what can spice the place up.