Author Topic: Bug with bans  (Read 9883 times)

Pyrix

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: Bug with bans
« Reply #15: June 10, 2011, 12:33:45 AM »
What sucks is other realm members protest me for not punishing them even though I'm powerless to do so.

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: June 10, 2011, 12:41:01 AM »
What sucks is other realm members protest me for not punishing them even though I'm powerless to do so.

Haha. I think there's nobody in Thalmarkin eager to be in Pyrix' shoes. Except for Seko Sepi, of course; painfully obvious.

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: June 10, 2011, 01:32:06 AM »
I'm still trying to work out whether Pyrix is the enemy or not.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #18: June 10, 2011, 01:35:01 AM »
Ohh man, Thalmarkin... Only place where a lady who lead monsters prominently (Annaej), AND a failure who tried and was rejected by the daimons and then the Light (Forgot the first name, Octavius), can gain council positions.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: June 10, 2011, 12:05:33 PM »
Mwhaha... Seko Sepi will haunt Pyrix for his ill words towards him and his family...

;)
~Violence is always an option!~

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: June 10, 2011, 12:30:29 PM »
Haha. I think there's nobody in Thalmarkin eager to be in Pyrix' shoes. Except for Seko Sepi, of course; painfully obvious.

Haha, indeed. :)
Anyway, I'm working on a solution that will hopefully see the light of day soon... :)

Oh and yes Artemesia (though dunno about Immanuel), but also the only realm that survived the invasion without capitulating or allying with sorcerers or beasts, victory (or well, survival) purely by merit of steel and mind. Anyway, to explain: we're a pretty open realm and it's not that hard to gain a position if you want it, though all that openness has resulted in kind of a shortage of positions at the moment... :p

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: June 10, 2011, 01:19:03 PM »
And ever increasing radicalisation, as well as Medieval Trolls.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #22: June 10, 2011, 01:43:32 PM »
According to the GM for the Undead, the Thalmarkin result went apparently according to his "masterful plan". I shall do some creative invention of facts and say that Unger was infiltrated to be the new nexus of the Undead.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: June 10, 2011, 03:30:58 PM »
Yeah, I've thought about that... :p I guess it would kinda suck, being the duke and all, but on the other hand: epic start of the invasion :P

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: June 10, 2011, 04:32:04 PM »
Ohh man, Thalmarkin... Only place where a lady who lead monsters prominently (Annaej), AND a failure who tried and was rejected by the daimons and then the Light (Forgot the first name, Octavius), can gain council positions.

For your information, Immanuel wasn't rejected by the daimons - there was a bug which prevented him from declaring fealty to them. Secondly, he wasn't rejected by the light - he decided that it wasn't worth giving his life for it.

So seriously, stop acting like a dick and quit talking as though you know about things when you don't.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #25: June 10, 2011, 04:33:35 PM »
My my, you're one to talk, huh?  8)

So seriously, stop acting like a dick and quit talking as though you know about things when you don't.

So funny, when we consider what Antonine wrote in the Zuma thread.

You were rejected by the daimons. You were quite intentionally unable to "swear fealty", and yes, indeed, the daimons had no need for someone as useless and unskilled as Immanuel (Thanks for the first name, Lorgan). The Light? Meh, whatever you say on that subject.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 04:35:11 PM by Artemesia »

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: June 10, 2011, 04:48:21 PM »
Stop trolling already. Seen plenty of that in Thalmarkin  :o

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: June 11, 2011, 12:42:16 AM »
So funny, when we consider what Antonine wrote in the Zuma thread.

What, you mean accurate and factual? I'm not the one acting like a troll here so why don't you be quiet, acquire some manners, and go and bother somebody else.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #28: June 11, 2011, 01:58:34 AM »
Still thinking you were right about the Zuma, I see.

But anyway, time to get back on topic. You really shouldn't be so sensitive about your characters being made fun of. They're just characters in a game, and this is an OOC forum that should have absolutely no effect on those characters.

This all said, I still think Thalmarkin is the second suckiest realm to be in on BT. Last? Nothoi. And yes, I know I play there...Guess why I say it's last place?

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: June 11, 2011, 02:41:08 PM »
And yes, I know I play there...Guess why I say it's last place?

Because you play there?  8)  >:(

;)