Author Topic: help!!  (Read 2882 times)

Chamberlain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
help!!
« Topic Start: December 21, 2015, 01:49:19 PM »
Just need to know if you can emigrate a character from a land locked city. My priest will need to change class to leave but won't be able to move if I do change class...

Also what happens if you therefore don't move a character? ? I've had no warnings or anything and haven't ead anything that says what 8s what only that everyone needs to be down to one noble by today 21st...

Help

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: help!!
« Reply #1: December 21, 2015, 03:22:01 PM »
The geographic restrictions on emigration have been removed for the duration of this event.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 21, 2015, 04:05:40 PM »
Iirc, you can always emigrate from your realm's capital.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 21, 2015, 09:10:39 PM »
Just need to know if you can emigrate a character from a land locked city. My priest will need to change class to leave but won't be able to move if I do change class...

Also what happens if you therefore don't move a character? ? I've had no warnings or anything and haven't ead anything that says what 8s what only that everyone needs to be down to one noble by today 21st...

Help

It's been on the login screen and account page for at least a month. Also, what continent are you on?

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: December 22, 2015, 08:47:42 AM »
The geographic restrictions on emigration have been removed for the duration of this event.
It's been on the login screen and account page for at least a month. Also, what continent are you on?
I think there is still geographic restriction. I got the following error message below when I try migrate my second character May who on Sonovoval region on Colonies island. Look like I have to travel to the capital itself to migrate, which will mean another 2 turns(Colonies island meaning 1 day).

You are not in a port (city, stronghold or townsland region at the coast or river).

Can you turn it on for Sovonoval region?
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: December 22, 2015, 12:53:45 PM »
You are not in a port (city, stronghold or townsland region at the coast or river).

Can you turn it on for Sovonoval region?
It got turned off with all the new updates on the 21st.

I'm not sure if Delvin meant until the 21st by 'duration of this event' or the final January 15 date. I'm neutral on this, myself.